Language Selections Canada (English) · Home · News · Municipal Calendar · Recent Updates · Site Map · Contact Us
  • I Need:

Financial Services FAQs

See a list of all FAQs.
  • Reference letters are accepted from other utility companies.  The letter should be faxed directly from the utility company to the City of Summerside Department of Financial Services at (902)888-3508. The reference letter is reviewed and a decision is made based on payment history, years of service and any arrears owing.
  • When a customer (current or former) calls for a reference to be sent to another utility, a letter is prepared and sent directly to the new utility provider, detailing years of service, payment history and any balances owing.